1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following types of information
• Information about your computer and your visits to this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, visit duration, and page views.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
3. Use of your personal data
• To administer the website
• To improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
• With your consent, to send you email newsletters that we believe may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive newsletters).
• To provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your clear consent.
4. Policy changes
5. Third-party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites